My Guide Website?
From Tropea: Panarea and Stromboli Islands Boat Tour28 Reviews
Explore Panarea and Stromboli from morning to evening on this guided boat trip departing from Tropea. Discover the historic center of Panarea and marvel at Stromboli’s volcano and San Vncenzo village.
- Immerse yourself in the scenery, culture, and lifestyle of the Aeolian Islands
- Take in the beautiful coastal landscape from the water on a fun boat trip
- Discover the shops, restaurants, and church of Panarea's ancient historic center
- See Stromboli's active volcano and its extraordinary black sand beaches
- Watch the sun setting over the Sciara del Fuoco from the safety of your boat
DescriptionTake an insightful adventure to two unique Aeolian Islands as you travel by boat from Tropea. Discover the quaint streets and shops of Panarea's historic center and stop at the active volcano on Stromboli, then explore the exotic black sand beaches and the local village. Depart from the port of Tropea and navigate toward Panarea while taking in the open ocean views. Disembark at San Pietro and explore the town's center. Walk through ancient streets filled with stores and restaurants, and reach the small Church of San Pietro, the island's patron. If you'd like to see even more of the island, you can take a cab over to the prehistoric village of Capo Malattese and the famous beach of Cala Junco, just a few minutes away. Alternatively, book an extra tour to the uninhabited local coves and islets. Leave Panarea behind and head over to Stromboli for an exciting visit to the active volcano with black sand beaches. Reach the charming village of San Vincenzo, and enjoy some free time before hopping back on board to watch the sunset over the volcano's Sciara del Fuoco.
IncludesMotorboat trip Crew/guide
- There is a landing fee to disembark at the Aeolian Islands Children under the age of 3 can join the tour for free, but will be required to pay the landing fee During low season (April, May, and October) the landing fee costs €2.50 per person During high season (June, July, August, September) the landing fee costs €5 per person