My Guide Website?
From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Sightseeing Cruise387 Reviews
Discover the Egadi Islands of Favignana and Levanzo on a boat tour from Trapani. Cruise along the coast, see creeks like Cala Rossa, explore the islands, swim in the sea, and enjoy lunch on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Cruise along the coasts of Favignana and Levanzo admiring amazing views
- Relax on board and enjoy a typical dish
- Swim in the crystal-clear sea and view the most famous creeks
DescriptionDeparture at 09:30 from Trapani - Arrival on Favignana and 2 hours of free time to visit the village, take shopping, visit the museum or spend your time on the beach - Coastal tour and admiring the main creeks like Cala Rossa and Cala Azzurra - stop off for swimming and a free Typical lunch on board - Arrival on Levanzo and 1 hour of free time to visit the village and swimming from the coast - Return at 5.30 /6:00 pm to Trapani.
IncludesLunch (pasta con pesto trapanese) Stop for swimming Free time to visit Favignana e Levanzo
- The cruises are subject to weather conditions. The program might change at the discretion of the captain