My Guide Website?
From Catania: The Godfather Tour in a Vintage Car6 Reviews
Explore the places in Sicily seen in "The Godfather” on this private self-guided tour aboard a vintage car. Enjoy the picturesque villages of Savoca and Forza d'Agrò.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour
- Enjoy a trip on a vintage car
- Admire beautiful views
- Discover the Godfather movie locations
DescriptionStep into iconic scenes from “The Godfather,” one of cinema’s biggest masterpieces, on this private self-guided tour that visits filming locations from the movie. Hop on board a vintage car with a driver and begin your tour in Catania, driving toward Taormina. Cruise along the island's eastern coast, passing through Acireale, Giarre, Mascali, Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, and Giardini Naxos. Make your first stop in Taormina and enjoy a nice walk along its main street, Corso Umberto. Following a brief stop to admire Isola Bella, arrive in Letojanni and Forza d'Agrò, a village with some significant scenes from the film. Enjoy the scenery as you drive through Santa Teresa di Riva to Savoca, a magnificent medieval village and, above all, the acknowledged protagonist of 'The Godfather.' Here some scenes have been filmed featuring the young Michael Corleone, played by Al Pacino. Don't miss the Bar Vitelli, where Michael met his wife's father, and the Church of San Nicol, where the marriage between Michael Corleone and Apollonia was celebrated.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Driver Fuel Motorway fee
- Children up to 12 years can travel together with their parents