My Guide Website?
Etna Private Sunset Tour with Prosecco7 Reviews
Climb the highest active volcano in Europe and benefit from the services of your personal guide and driver. Enjoy the views of unspoiled nature, lunar landscapes and drink prosecco at the crater in the rays of sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Take in the views of extinct craters, old basalt lava flows, a black ash desert and the secular woods of the Volcano
- Drink the finest Italian Prosecco on a crater while enjoying the sunset
- Taste locally produced honey, wine, and olive oil
DescriptionYou will be picked up at your accommodation by your personal guide and driver in a comfortable air-conditioned car and your private trip to the highest active volcano in Europe will start. On the way to Etna, you will learn the geological history of the volcano and learn what it is like for the Etnean people to live on an active volcano. Your first stop will be at a honey farm on the slopes of Etna where you will try locally produced honey and wine. Then you will continue your ascent between old and new lava flows, black valleys and extinct craters to reach 6560 feet (2000m) above the sea level. A small walk on a crater will let you reach the panoramic point from which you will admire all the Ionian coastline view. A glass of the finest Italian Prosecco will be coupled with a breathtaking sunset in front of you. Take your time, explore lava formations, breathe in the cristalline mountain air. When you are ready your guide will bring you back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off Personal guide/driver Air-conditioned vehicle reserved only for your party Water and snacks Tasting of local food and wine Prosecco
- • The weather changes are rapid in the mountains, therefore, a windbreaker is always suitable • Comfortable closed shoes without high hills are advised