My Guide Website?
Etna: Guided Excursion, Trekking Tour on the volcano5 Reviews
We will guide you in the exploration of volcanic craters, volcanic caves, valleys of volcanic origin, volcanic turrets called Hornitos, breathtaking views and much more! It is an authentic experience!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Be transported back in Etna's History by the guide
- Discover and Admire the best Etna's spot and particularity
- Be guided by a true Etna's guide lover moved by passion first
DescriptionSummary: Exploring Etna with 'etnei ad Hoc' is the fundamental requirement for living a unique and unforgettable experience! After meeting at the pre-arranged meeting points we will walk on some of the most beautiful and breathtaking routes of Etna. We will lead you in the exploration of volcanic craters, volcanic caves, deserts of lava, breathtaking views and much more! We will explain and talk to you about the most curious details of Etna volcanism that have characterized the ancient and recent history of eastern Sicily. Did you know that a long time ago there was a 'pre-Etna' gulf in the place where Catania is today? Did you know that the snow that fell on Etna in winter was sold in the summer to preserve food even in Naples and Malta? Choosing to participate in one of our excursions on Etna means choosing an authentic experience! Our passion for Etna is transmissive, it makes anyone fall in love with Etna! Itinerary: You will meet the excursion guide at the prearranged meeting point. After getting to know each other, you will embark on the most fascinating and suggestive route of the Etna's side where you will be, suitable for your abilities. Along the way, the guide will explain all the particularly characteristic aspects of the volcano. From the endemic Flora that lives in this environment to the Fauna which, in some ways, survives a harsh climate in the winter and very hot in the summer. The Guide will tell you about the recent activities of Etna, the most important activities in history and above all the volcanic activities that have left their mark along the route you will travel through. Observing the volcanic craters on the slopes of the volcano, the guide will explain how these are formed and why lava will no longer be emitted from inside it in the future! It is an experience that allows you to admire and understand an environment, unique in the world, which varies on a daily basis. The tour ends with a visit to an amazing cave of volcanic origin. A cave originated by a lava flow under the ground level in the shape of a tunnel. Before entering you will be equipped with: Disposable hygienic cap Protective helmet Head torch
IncludesExcursionism Guide in English and Italian Language Disposable hygienic cap Speleological equipment: protective helmet and front torch for entering the volcanic cave Trekking Poles for more stability and safety
- - To allow the excursion to be successful and the activity to be carried out correctly, it is a good idea to let us know your health conditions perfectly and to bring them to the attention of the Guide, all this to reduce the occurrence of any problems. - Attention is required as the soil is volcanic, often inconsistent and unstable. - We advise to don't use contact lenses due to the ash which, if pushed, could easily cause problems. - The excursion may undergo variations by guide's discretion (or be interrupted) if the environmental, atmospheric or volcanic conditions change, such as to compromise the safety of the entire group.