My Guide Website?
Catania: Pasta- and Tiramisu-Making Class with Tasting6 Reviews
Master the Italian classics of pasta and tiramisu with a home cook in a local setting in Catania. Unite with "cucina italiana" lovers to learn about, prepare, and savor these most iconic dishes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Learn to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand
- Learn to make 2 iconic pasta type
- Learn to make the iconic tiramisu
- Enjoy an Italian Aperitivo to warm-up
DescriptionYou can't visit Italy without trying at least one pasta dish... So, we'll teach you two! Learn how to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand and how to prepare 2 simple different kinds of pasta from scratch with your local host. As the icing on the cake, you will learn to prepare also the iconic Tiramisu. Share your passion for the Italian cuisine as you make new friends in this hands-on cooking class. It's a great way to truly experience Italian culture. This experience is held by Cesarine, the oldest Italy’s network of home cooks available in more than 500 cities all over the country. Cesarine stands for 'home cook', they are passionate and welcoming local hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences. The Cesarine serve only local specialties from their family cookbooks to tell the great story of their traditional regional cuisine.
IncludesBeverages (water, wines and coffee) Italian Aperitivo: prosecco and nibbles Local Taxes Pasta (2 iconic pasta types) and tiramisu Tasting of the 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu
- This experience will be held in a local's home and for privacy reasons, you will only receive the full address of your host after you have booked. Once we received all the information we will send you all your host details including telephone and full address. Our customer operations team is always available 7 days a week, feel free to contact us for any further info