My Guide Website?
Catania Like a Local: Customized Private Walking Tour42 Reviews
Make travel about the people you meet and get to know Catania through the eyes of a passionate local host. Benefit from a customized itinerary to get an insightful introduction to everyday life in the city.
- Get to know Catania through the eyes of a passionate local
- Make travel about friendly people and not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
- Customize your tour according to your interests
- Select a centrally located meeting point and start time to suit you
DescriptionEscape the endless historical facts of many sightseeing tours and discover Catania like a local. Get assigned a local host who will show you what it is really like to live in the city! Transform the way you travel and make it as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Chat with a local who is passionate about their city and eager to share their knowledge and perspective. As they are not professionals, and only do tours occasionally, they provide an experience that is authentic and personal. Meet where you are staying to get familiar with the neighborhood. Find out about the best places to eat, the easiest ways to get around and the hidden gems you might otherwise miss. Learn about cultural differences, local events and what it’s like to be a true resident of the city. By the end of the experience, you will feel more comfortable navigating on your own, confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- This tour provides a general overview of the city with practical information from a local’s perspective and not detailed historical facts. The more notice you give, the better, as the tours are organized on demand and are completely personalized to your needs
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge