My Guide Website?
Catania: Etna Sunset Tour
Enjoy this particular tour at sunset time during which you can admire Etna’s peculiar elements up to the last lights that confer a distinctive atmosphere to the landscape.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Stroll on Silvestri Craters at 2000 mt
- Volcanic Cave Exploration
- Bove Valley visit
- Final Tasting of local products
DescriptionThis tour is suitable for children and adults because of easy level. You will admire the lunar landscapes created by “Mamma Etna” having the chance to stroll on ancient craters, walking among ancient lava streams characterized by different shades of colors, feel the smell of Etna’s vegetation and explore volcanic caves where the lava used to flow. During the tour a naturalistic guide will explain you all the secrets about the highest volcano in Europe. Pick up at meeting point in Catania. Tasting of typical products in a local farm in Zafferana Etnea town Visit of the famous 1991/93 lava stream that reached the town of Zafferana Etnea Visit of “Bove Valley” Visit of Volcanic cave (helmets and torches provided) Visit of Silvestri Craters at 2000 meters. Drop off at meeting point in Catania.
IncludesFree pickup and drop-off from meeting point or hotel in Catania by vehicle with air conditioning. Multilingual Naturalistic Guide. Stroll on Etna. Helmet and flashlight for the cave exploration. Free Tasting of local products.
- The maximum point reachable with this tour is 2100 mt, the summit visit is not included.