My Guide Website?
Boat excursion along the coast of Cefalù
Our boat offers comfortable spaces for all participants. It is equipped with ladders to enter and exit comfortably from the water. For the more adventurous is available a platform for diving.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Visit of the coast of Cefalù on a comfortable and spacious boat
- Stops to swim and admire the seabed
- Small aperitif with salty snacks accompanied by prosecco and soft drinks
- Available spaces on board both in the shade and in the sun
- Masks available to admire the seabed
DescriptionIf you want to explore nature, admire the colours of the coast of Cefalù and the seabed, our boat tour is the ideal choice. The friendliness and professionalism of the crew, as well as the toast we will offer you on board, will make this experience the highlight of your stay in Cefalù. We will depart from the Presidiana Tourist Port, and we will push off to have a panoramic view of the city. During the excursion we will skirt the beaches and the coast of Cefalù, and we will show you the most beautiful natural views of the area. There are stops to swim and to admire the seabed with masks available to participants. We will also visit the locality of Mazzaforno and Kalura. In particular, we are sure that the shadows created by the rocky formations that protrude from the water in the beach of Kalura will not go unnoticed. During one of the stops we make we will enjoy the aperitif and toast to the good times spent together. Special features of the tour: Visit of the coast of Cefalù on a comfortable and spacious boat Stops to swim and to admire the seabed. If nature allows, we could admire the fish intrigued by our presence Small aperitif of savory snacks accompanied by prosecco and soft drinks The itinerary includes: Boarding of participants with accommodation on comfortable seats Departure from the Tourist Port of Cefalù Stop for swimming Mazzaforno area moored near the coast accessible by swimming to look for aquatic fauna and admire the seabed Stop in front of the beautiful beach of the historic centre of Cefalù to take a further swim waiting to see the local fish called 'occhiate' present in almost all hours of the day Stop for swimming in Kalura area and for taking a further bath and spotting the seagulls nesting on the cliff Aperitif tasting in one of the stops we will make Return to the Tourist Port of Cefalù for the disembarkation of the participantsItinerary and stops may vary depending on sea conditions and at the discretion of the captain Time of departure: The departure of the morning tour is at 10 am and the return at 1 pm The departure of the afternoon tour is at 3 pm and the return at 6 pm For a better organization it is mandatory to reach the boarding point at least 15 minutes before the agreed time.In high season, we recommend leaving early to find parking more easily. Characteristics of the boat: Maximum number of passengers: 12 Area protected from the sun Toilets and changing rooms not present Not wheelchair accessible Not accessible for strollers Pets allowed only on private tours How to reach us: Eolo cafè, Località Presidiana, 90015 Cefalù PA, Italy The port is easily accessible by car, and there is free parking nearby.
IncludesMultilingual audio guide to discover anecdotes about the Norman town Small aperitif with savory snacks accompanied by prosecco and soft drinks Mask to admire the seabed
- - For a better organization it is imperative to reach the boarding point at least 15 minutes before the agreed time. - The boat must set sail on time. If you are late or do not show up on time you will lose your reservation - The service provider has the right to cancel the reservation offering a full refund in case of: Bad weather conditions - Insufficient number of people - It is up to the skipper to decide whether the tour will be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or forecasts