My Guide Website?
30 min Etna private helicopter tour from Fiumefreddo3 Reviews
Explore Etna volcano's summit with a sky tour. Our helicopter experiences are a concentrate of emotions, breathtaking landscapes that will make your trip unforgettable.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Etna volcano from a unique and stunning point of view
- A lifetime experience in Sicily
- Get your camera ready, volcano is calling!
Description30 minutes helicopter flight above Etna volcano. After take-off, the flight will proceed to the northern side of the volcano, flying over the towns of Piedimonte Etneo and Linguaglossa. During the ascent you can admire a majestic forest of conifers and the old lava flows that descend almost to the Etna villages. As you get ever nearer to the peaks, you will fly over the ski resort of Piano Provenzana, enjoying a unique view of the flows that formed the series of craters called 'la bottoniera'; here, the vegetation ends and is replaced by the sciara that will leads you up to the majestic view of the summit craters. We are at an altitude of about 3500 meters and the view from here covers the whole of Sicily, the Aeolian Islands and Calabria. You will begin the descent along the volcano's more rugged side to reach the Sapienza ski resort and refuge. From here, you will enjoy a unique view of the city of Catania and the Gulf. Proceeding east, we will fly over the old, extinct Silvestri Craters before passing over the Schiena dell'asilo 'donkey's back' that leads to the vast Valle del Bove. We will survey the 1992 flows that almost destroyed the village of Zafferana Etnea. After a last look at the coast between Catania and Taormina, the vineyards and lush crops and it is time to return.
IncludesWelcome drinks Express Check-in Private Helipad High standards Free car parking
- Etna helicopter experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date Total weight per passenger: 105 kg / 232 lbs Transportation is wheelchair accessible