My Guide Website?
Syracuse: Ortigia and Neapolis Guided Walking Tour110 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of the monuments of ancient Syracuse on an itinerary specially designed for small groups. Visit the Archeological Park and visit Ortigia, a gorgeous lime-white island.
- Admire the Temple of Athena and the Cathedral of Syracuse
- Enjoy a guided walk through the labyrinth of ancient streets
- Visit the Archeological Park and see its 2 ancient theaters
DescriptionExplore ancient Syracuse on a 3-hour guided tour and learn about early Greek history through architecture and religious practices. The evidence of Syracuse as capital of the Mediterranean is ever-present, and seen in the glory of its Cathedral, the ancient Temple of Athena, the Greek Theater and the Roman Amphitheater. Admire the beauty of the Cathedral of Syracuse, which incorporates the pagan Temple of Athena. Learn about its various architectural styles from your guide. Continue to the Archeological Park to see the Paradise Latomia and the Ear of Dionysos. Enjoy the beautiful views of the Ionian Sea from the Greek Theater.
IncludesLicensed guide Headset to better hear your guide during the tour
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and a bottle of water
- The tour can accommodate children of all ages, and the guide will involve both parents and children
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€250.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today