My Guide Website?
Syracuse: Neapolis Archaeological Park Official Guided Tour11 Reviews
Discover the Neapolis Archaeological Park with this entrance ticket and guided tour. Explore the area and see some of the famous monuments including the Greek theater and the Ear of Dionysius.
- Uncover the history behind the different monuments on a guided tour
- Admire the famous Greek theater and the impressive Ear of Dionysius
- Immerse yourself in the past as you discover the archeological sites
- Gain interesting insights about the classical world from your tour guide
- Explore the remains of the ancient world such as the Altar of Hieron II
DescriptionDuring your time in Syracuse, be sure to pay a visit to the Neapolis Archaeological Park. Learn about the history on a guided tour as you explore the park's fascinating sites including the Greek theatre, the Altar of Hieron II, and the Ear of Dionysius. Set off on a guided tour and discover the Neapolis Archaeological Park. Admire the Greek theater, a truly striking example of classical civic architecture and discover the impressive Ear of Dionysius, a man-made cave named by the painter Caravaggio. As you wander around the park learn more about the Roman Amphitheater from the 3rd-4th century AD, the cave of the Cordari, and the Altar of Hieron II, a monument dedicated to Zeus Eleutherios. The Neapolis Archaeological Park is a must-do for anyone interested in archeology and the classical world.
IncludesEntrance ticket Guided tour
- You must pass a security check before entering the archaeological site
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€31.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today