My Guide Website?
Segesta: Archeological Park Entry Ticket and Pemcards22 Reviews
Discover the famous Segesta Archeological Park in Sicily with this skip-the-line entry ticket. Visit iconic monuments like the Doric temple and the Theater of Segesta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be transported back to ancient Elymian times at the Segesta Archeological Park
- Admire breathtaking panoramic views from the slopes of Sicily's Mount Barbaro
- Make the most of your time at the archaeological park with skip-the-line entry
- See Segesta's iconic monuments, including the Doric Temple, with your own eyes
- Immerse yourself in the history of the area and learn about its disputed origins
DescriptionJourney through the archaeological ruins at Segesta with skip-the-line entry to the Archeological Park. Discover the immense artistic and archaeological heritage of Sicily as you explore the region's most important Elymian city. Start from the Doric Temple and make your way through the valley, passing by several fortifications along the way, including a 15th-century church, medieval fort, castle, mosque, and the perfectly-preserved theater. You will also learn about the site's disputed origins and true age. Finish your visit with a panoramic view of Sicily from the slopes of Mount Barbaro. Immortalize your visit and make your friends or family green with envy by sending them a Pemcard, a digital photo that you can send as a real postcard to anywhere in the world.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry ticket Postcard
- Your voucher allows a single entry into the Archeological Park of Segesta