My Guide Website?
Palermo: Street Food Tour1 Reviews
Discover Palermo's street food on a guided tour. Walk through the narrow streets and markets and enjoy the amazing food and atmosphere that the city offers.
- Taste some of Palermo's very best street food
- Explore the many narrow streets and markets
- Admire some of the main landmarks of the city
- Try some of Palermo's delicious local specialties
- Learn about local food traditions from your guide
DescriptionTaste some of Palermo's many flavors on this food tour. Explore the streets and markets and learn about the food traditions of the area. Immerse yourself in the folklore and traditions of the city as you taste different dishes at street vendors selected for the quality of their products. Begin at one of Palermo's most symbolic places, the enchanting Piazza Giuseppe Verdi. Here you'll find the magnificent Teatro Massimo, the largest opera house in Italy. A short walk away is the famous Mercato del Capo, where you can taste some of Palermo's most iconic street food including panelle, crocché, arancini, sfincione, caponata and a drink. Head toward the Cathedral of Palermo and walking through Corso Vittorio Emanuele, you will reach the Quattro Canti where you can taste di Sicilian Cannolo and admire the beautiful Piazza Bellini and Piazza Pretoria.
Includes5 street food tastings Dessert tasting of cannolo 1 non alcoholic drink Guided tour Visit of Mercato del Capo
- Children under 10 years old are free of charge Please let the activity provider know about any food intolerances or allergies when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€39.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today