My Guide Website?
Palermo: Street Food Tour1 Reviews
Have you ever dreamed of an unforgettable experience where your senses will be the real protagonists?
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour
- Taste some of Palermo's very best street food
- Explore the many narrow streets and markets
- Enjoy some street food delicacies
- Try some of Palermo's delicious local specialties
- Learn about local food traditions from your guide
DescriptionChoose the unique tour where you will stroll through the fascinating streets of Palermo, breathing in the unique atmosphere of this city, and savoring authentic culinary delights. At every step you will be won over by Palermo's vibrant air, a mix of history and modernity that makes this city unique. You'll get lost in the picturesque streets of Via Maqueda, letting the lure of the market guide you. You will taste the typical Sicilian cannolo, a true sin of gluttony. You will feel the crunchiness of the shell gently melting in your mouth, while the creamy filling will give you an explosion of sweetness. You'll enjoy panelle - crispy chickpea fritters - crocché and arancine; then you won't miss the 'Sfincione' - the Sicilian pizza with a soft base and topped with tomato, onion and oregano - and to finish, caponata. All will be accompanied by a beverage. We look forward to sharing this sensory adventure with you!
Includes5 street food tastings Dessert tasting of cannolo 1 non alcoholic drink Guided tour Visit of Mercato del Capo
- Children under 10 years old are free of charge Please let the activity provider know about any food intolerances or allergies when booking Guided tour with a licensed and authorized guide in Sicily The tasting at the market includes: Panelle, crocchè, arancini, sfincione, caponata and soft drink. The tour includes an outdoor walk through the historic center: Teatro Massimo, Via Maqueda, the four canti, Piazza Pretoria, Piazza Bellini, the Cathedral and the Capo Market.