My Guide Website?
Palermo: City Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & Tour52 Reviews
Use your phone as your guide on a walking scavenger hunt in Palermo. Decipher riddles as you interact with iconic landmarks like the Teatro Massimo, the Palatine Chapel, and the Palazzo dei Normanni.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip
- Discover Palermo solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn about the city and find hidden gems
- Get plenty of time to take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a tour while still practicing social distancing
- Enjoy your tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch
DescriptionGet to know Palermo at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device, use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Palermo most important attractions on foot. In the history-filled city of Palermo you will first visit the beautiful Royal Palace and Palatine Chapel. Then the unique Norman Palace and then the irreplaceable Cattedrale di Palermo. This wonderful route continues to the Chiesa del Gesù. As a fifth stop you will find the Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio. As you continue your walk through the city you will find the interesting Piazza Pretoria. Of course, the Quattro Canti could not be missing from this tour. In addition, you will also admire the Church of Saint Domenico. The penultimate destination is the enviable Regional Archeological Museum Antonio Salinas. While the icing on the cake of this unique tour could not be other than the Massimo Theater.
IncludesMobile self-guided walking tour App Map Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 34min Walking distance: 2.8km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied