My Guide Website?
Giardini Naxos: Semi-Submarine Tour to Isola Bella29 Reviews
Explore the wonderful seabeds of Giardini Naxos, Taormina, and Isola Bella aboard a semi-submarine. Enjoy underwater views through the large submerged windows, and visit the Blue Grotto.
- Marvel at the colorful marine life that dwells in in the posidonia sea grass
- Admire the natural reserve of Isola Bella from both above and below deck
- Keep your eyes peeled for octopus, moray eels, stingrays, and even dolphins
- Cruise through the legendary Bay of Sirens and the Isola Bella Nature Reserve
- Discover the beauty of the naturally-formed Cave of Lovers and the Blue Grotto
DescriptionDiscover the rich underwater world of Giardini Naxos, Taormina, and Isola Bella on this guided tour aboard an air-conditioned submarine. Have the chance to spot sea creatures like dolphins, barracudas, octopuses, big groupers, and stingrays. Hop aboard a comfortable, bright-red submarine in Giardini Naxos and plunge down to the seabed. Have the option to go below or head up to the above deck area. Look for moray eels and schools of juvenile barracudas as you cruise through the vast meadow of oceanic posidonia grass in Isola Bella. Feel the romance as you pass by the Cave of Lovers and experience the Blue Grotto from below. Take a look under the waves at the Bay of Sirens and venture into the protected waters of a nature reserve. Upon returning to your meeting point, if the weather and sea conditions allow it, there is the possibility of spotting playful dolphins which populated this stretch of sea in eastern Sicily.
IncludesGuide Submarine tour
- The tour takes place in rain or shine