My Guide Website?
Funivia dell'Etna: Priority Cablecar Return Ticket43 Reviews
Experience Mount Etna in a new generation cablecar with this priority ticket. Ride from 1900 to 2500 meters and enjoy the stunning summit vistas, volcano craters, and Ionian Coast views below.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Enjoy the stunning views of Mount Etna at 2500 m. (the volcano is high 3357 m)
- Reserve your seat, skip-the line and travel in a new generation cable car
- Take in panoramic views of the Ionian coast from above
- Discover the rugged beauty of the highest active volcano in Europe
- Non-stop departures, ticket valid all day long during the opening hours.
DescriptionBook your Funivia dell'Etna cable car ticket in advance and secure your seat for this unique cable car experience. Validate your QRcode at the 'Priority pass' ticket office which is located at the entrance of the 'Funivia dell'Etna' station at an altitude of 1923 meters (approximately 6,300 ft). Travel in style onboard a new generation cable car and reach the upper station at 2500 meters (approximately 8,200 ft). At that high altitude, you will find yourself in front of a unique panorama ready to admire the summit craters of the volcano from below and the Ionian coastline. Experience the rugged beauty of Mount Etna and the surrounding area, before relaxing on the return cable car journey back down.
IncludesCablecar roundtrip ticket Priority, skip-the-line ticket Dedicated seat
- Operational hours are from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (last descent at 2:30 PM) The cable car will be under maintenance during November 2023, the service can be carried out entirely with the 4x4 bus during the last months of 2023.