My Guide Website?
From Catania: Etna, Taormina, Isola Bella Audio-Guided Tour3 Reviews
Embark on a full-day audio-guided tour departing from Catania. Ascend 2000 meters to reach Mount Etna, then discover the beautiful Isola Bella and Taormina.
- Explore Mt Etna with its woods and trekking paths
- Reach Rifugio Sapienza at 2000 meters
- Visit Taormina with its wonderful history
- Get impressive panoramic views of Isola Bella
DescriptionExplore three beautiful places in Sicily on a full-day self-guided tour starting in the center of Catania. Travel to Mount Etna, known as the highest active volcano in Europe. Experience the natural beauty of Isola Bella and visit the medieval hill town of Taormina. Reach 2000 meters and walk on the old craters while admiring citrus groves, vineyards, and birch woods. Take the cable car, easily accessible from the stop point to get a unique perspective of the site (cable car tickets are not included). Move on to Isola Bella, a nature reserve with enchanting shades of color on the seabed that is a favorite destination for many travelers before heading to Taormina. From the Greek Theatre in Taormina, experience the spectacular view of the turquoise sea from the coast of Calabria, the city of Syracuse, and the steaming summit of Etna. Have free time to wander and explore Taormina before returning to Catania.
IncludesPick up and drop-off in Catania city center Audio guide Insurance
- All visitors must wear a protective mask The audioguide is available in 6 languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, German and Russian)