My Guide Website?
Etna Night Trekking4 Reviews
Experience the sunset on Europe's largest active volcano Etna on this private or group trek. Take in views of snow-capped peaks and wild nature, and learn about the mountain from your guide..
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Catania: Agrigento and Piazza Armerina Full-Day Trip
- Piano Provenzana: Guided Mt. Etna Snowshoeing Trek
- Marsala: Winery Tour with Wine Tasting and Local Products
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Night Trekking offers a sunset experience on Europe's largest active volcano
- Admire Etna's wild nature and geological history with a knowledgeable guide.
- See solidified lava and lava flows up close
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sicilian coast and Taormina at sunset
- Perfect for adventure seekers looking for a unique and fascinating experience
DescriptionEtna Night Trekking is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for all nature and mountain enthusiasts. Imagine yourself walking along the paths of Etna, Europe's largest active volcano, as the sun sets behind the snow-capped peaks. The view is breathtaking, with the sky turning red, orange, and yellow, creating a unique visual show. During the excursion, you will be able to admire the beauty of Etna's wild nature and discover its geological history, with the experienced guide explaining all the details and peculiarities of the volcano. You will also have the chance to see up close the solidified lava and the lava flows that have marked the history of Etna. As you walk towards the side craters of 2002 eruption, you can feel the fresh and pure mountain air and admire the breathtaking views over the Sicilian coast. When you reach the edge of the side craters, you can enjoy the sunset show and the view of Taormina lit by the setting sun. This excursion is perfect for those seeking an exciting and adventurous experience, surrounded by nature and discovery, and wanting to enjoy the beauty of the sunset on Etna, a unique and fascinating place.
IncludesProfessional Volcanological Guide of Mount Etna
- Car needed to reach the departure point of the tour