My Guide Website?
Cooking class in Motta Camastra with the 'Mamme del Borgo'1 Reviews
Enjoy a culinary adventure in Motta Camastra, near the amazing Alcantara Valley. Imagine stepping into the homes of the Mamme del Borgo, where you will learn the secrets of our ancient recipes
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- You will explore the picturesque village of Motta Camastra
- You will discover the secrets of Sicilian cuisine together with the Mamas
- You will taste the dishes made during the cooking class
DescriptionTantalizing scents will intoxicate the air, your eyes will appreciate the vibrant colors of locally sourced ingredients, and their freshness will be palpable in every bite. As you savor your first bite, your taste buds will explode with flavor, transporting you to a place where tradition and innovation are harmoniously intertwined. You'll enter in harmony with the Mamme del Borgo, sharing stories and laughter amidst clinking glasses of wine. Outside, the mesmerizing landscape will unfold before your eyes: majestic Mount Etna towers in the distance with the Alcantara Gorges as a backdrop. As you bask in the beauty of nature, you will be overwhelmed by a sense of awe and gratitude for an experience that has touched your soul. And if you would like to discover more of this unexplored place, be accompanied through the narrow streets of the village before or after your culinary experience. This is more than just a cooking class: it is an immersive journey that awakens your senses, nourishes your body and leaves you with precious memories that will stay with you forever.
IncludesCooking class 3-course lunch: appetizer, main course and dessert Water and red wine Village tour together with the Mamme del Borgo
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the activity When booking, please communicate any intolerances or allergies Vegetarian menu is available upon request Mamme del Borgo do not speak English, but they are only able to provide general information about the food in a very basic English