My Guide Website?
Catania: Syracuse, Ortigia, and Noto Tour with Brunch167 Reviews
Discover the treasures of Syracuse, Ortigia, and Noto on this fantastic full-day experience. Learn more about the Unesco heritage sites and Baroque art.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of Syracuse, Ortigia, and Noto on a full-day tour
- See the Temple of Apollo, Fountain of Arethusa, and other iconic sights
- Admire the spectacular Sicilian Baroque architecture of Ortigia and Noto
- Try out traditional Sicilian products and Etna wine with a delicious brunch
- Learn about the main Syracusan myths from your knowledgeable tour leader
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your accommodation in Catania, visit the magnificent Neapolis in Syracuse. Declared a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2005, this famous archaeological park houses a Greek theatre. With the help of a guide sheet, admire the impressive ruins of this stunning site. After visiting Syracuse, journey to the lovely peninsula of Ortigia. Starting from the ruins of the Temple of Apollo, enjoy a gentle stroll to reach the spectacular white cathedral of Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception. Take in this idyllic cathedral, before stopping off at the Fountain of Arethusa, a legendary freshwater spring. For lunch, you have the option to enjoy a rich brunch made of typical Sicilian products, with water and red wine. Or, if you prefer, you will have 1-hour of free time to have lunch in one of the amazing restaurants in the alleys of the city. Upon reaching Noto, you will explore this jewel of Sicilian Baroque architecture, which is often considered to be an open-air museum. Admire the extraordinary architecture of its many palaces, churches, and stairways. After an exhilarating day, sit back and relax as you are taken back to your hotel in the comfort of a luxurious vehicle.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Catania city center (at a meeting point close to your hotel) Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Driver Brunch Wine Water Maps and booklets Baby or child car seat (if required)
- Your driver is not a tour guide, so he/she will not be able to enter the Neapolis archaeological site. You will be provided with a paper guide to use inside the site. The driver will accompany you on your visit to Ortigia and Noto Departures from Taormina will have an extra cost of 45€ per person