My Guide Website?
Alcantara valley and wine tasting tour from Taormina7 Reviews
Experience the unique beauty of Sicily. Visit the Alcantara Gorges and the town of Randazzo with its beautiful cathedral all made in lava stone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Enjoy the scenery of Mount Etna
- Visit the beautiful Alcantara Gorges
- Wander through Randazzo, a town constructed from lava
- Enjoy a wine tasting with local products in a famous winery
DescriptionStart your trip with an air-conditioned bus ride around the foot of Mount Etna to the stunning Alcantara Gorges (entry fee extra). Snap a photo of the impressive gorges as a souvenir. The tour will then proceed to Randazzo, a typical town of the belt of Mount Etna, with a visit of the historical centre with the main Cathedral, all made in lava stone. Possibility to visit the typical Sunday market. Afterwards, wine tasting in a renowned winery accompanied by typical local products. Return in the early afternoon.
IncludesRoundtrip bus journey Wine tasting with local products Guide service
- This tour operates rain or shine. Please wear comfortable shoes.