My Guide Website?
Agrigento: Quad Bike Tour with 3 Path Choices6 Reviews
Admire the beauty of the Agrigento landscape while on the back of a quad. Choose from three exciting paths and enjoy a stop for a snack.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour
- Drive on wide paths surrounded by nature
- Discover Sicily's exciting landscapes
- Enjoy an adventurous tour aboard a quad
DescriptionNavigate through the Province of Agrigento on a quad tour with all the gear you need for a safe and adventurous ride, including a helmet and single-use balaclava. Experience different sights and landscapes depending on the path you choose. Start your tour with a briefing from the staff who will explain how to drive the vehicle. Then, choose to explore three paths: Path 1: Starting from the historic center of the city of Ribera toward the castle of Poggiodiana, admire the Canyon of the Verdura River. Visit wilder areas and take in views from the Saccensi Coast up to Eraclea Minoa. Running along the wild coast of Piana Grande, reach the Secca Grande seafront, where there will be a snack stop offered by the staff. Then, crossing the Magazzolo Lake, reach Borgo Bonsignore, a splendid location chosen by Google Camp 2015. Path 2: Starting from the historic center of Ribera, maneuver through dirt roads and paths. Reach wooded areas up to the area called Monte di Sara. Be surrounded by rich and native vegetation, like the Palma Nana (evergreen palm plant). Make a short snack stop before leaving for the top of a promontory where you can admire the valleys of the Platani River and Magazzolo Lake. Path 3: From the historic center of Ribera, drive on dirt roads until you reach Magazzolo Lake. Skirting the lake, be surrounded by fields and paths until you reach a forest of eucalyptus and pine trees. Stop for a snack offered by the staff before heading to the final destination, Diga Castello, a place with smells and colors that will leave you breathless.
IncludesQuad tour Fuel Ice cream or snack Helmet Single-use balaclava
- The participation fee is per quad (for one or two people) The driver of the quad must be at least 16 years old The passenger must be at least 5 years old The driver of the quad must have a driving license A or B