- Spend a memorable day discovering 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Sicily
- Explore the colorful history of the Sicilian Baroque
- Experience Ragusa Ibla, Modica, and Noto
- Admire the Duomo of San Giorgio, the Cathedral of San Nicolò, and much more
- Enjoy a private tour for just you and your group with included hotel transfers
Journey through the Sicilian baroque on a private day tour from Syracuse. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ragusa Ibla, Modica, and Noto on walking tours. See the Duomo of San Giorgio, the Church of San Giorgio, the Church of San Pietro, and more.
After pickup in Syracuse, make your first stop in the old Baroque city of Ragusa Ibla. Admire numerous 18th-century churches and buildings on which important sculptors and architects worked. Hear about the famous 'Baroque of the Noto Valley.'
Next, discover another jewel of the Sicilian Baroque: Modica. Stroll through the town and admire its churches, noble palace facades, fountains, the Pizzo viewpoint, San Giorgio Church, San Pietro Church, and the ruins of the castle.
From there, continue toward the capital of Baroque: Noto. Walk around the city and marvel at its historic palaces, churches, terraces, and stairways, all built with a local stone with a golden color.
Visit the Porta Reale — the real city gate — and the Cathedral of San Nicolò. See the most important building in the town, the Palazzo Ducezio, before continuing on a few steps to the Via Nicolaci, famous throughout the world for its infiorata (flower carpets).
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund