- Discover two Sicilian UNESCO heritage sites in one day
- Explore a beautiful imperial villa with stunning mosaics
- Be guided through the ancient, classical culture of Sicily
- See the effects of Greek and Roman colonialization on the island
- Learn about the art, architecture, and gods of Ancient Greece
Follow in the footsteps of the Greeks and Romans on a day trip where your transport is taken care of for you.
Discover some of the finest Roman mosaics in the world at the Villa Romana del Casale. Learn all about the Valley of the Temples archaeological site with a licensed local guide.
Meet your driver in central Palermo and be taken straight to Piazza Armerina, where you will explore the Villa Romana del Casale independently. Marvel at the luxurious 4th-century villa, home to an influential Roman family. Take your time to examine its exquisite mosaic flooring.
Continue to Agrigento for a guided tour of the magnificent Valley of Temples, built by the Greeks in the 5th century BC. See the ruins of temples, necropolises, houses, streets, and everything else you'd expect to find in an ancient city. Finally, return to the meeting point in Palermo.
Guided tour of the Valley of the Temples
Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- The tour includes long transfers on board in air-conditioned vehicles between the sites
This trip only includes a guide for the Valley of the Temples
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund