My Guide Website?
Wine Tasting and Typical Tastings in the Val di Noto12 Reviews
A Journey that leads to the discovery of Sicilian food and wine and explores the universe of Sicilian DOCs and its unique DOCG.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip
- You will discover the DOC wines of the Val di Noto
- You will taste typical products and local specialties
- You will experience a food and wine adventure to remember
DescriptionA journey for explorers and wine enthusiasts. An experience that will take you to discover a winery in the heart of the Val di Noto, between two of the main baroque cities, spread over rolling hills among vineyards and almond groves. The estate is home to the best DOC wines of the area, including the original Nero D'avola wine. Savour the combination of nature and the art of wine, which only this food and wine adventure can offer. This itinerary offers the opportunity to visit the vineyards and delve into the cellar, and you will also be able to taste four of Sicily's territorial wines in a unique estate surrounded by nature. However, the wine will not be the only product you will taste; you will also be offered samples of local products and specialities, which will give you an all-round understanding of the complexity and at the same time simplicity of Sicilian products. Don't miss this opportunity and enjoy to the full the delights this land holds in store, in this wine tasting experience.
IncludesVisit to the vineyards and the winery Guided tasting of 4 local wines Light aperitif
- Please report any allergies, food intolerances or special needs of guests in advance. In the absence of prior notification, no liability will be accepted. In the event of a delay of more than 30 minutes, the company will apply a 30% surcharge to the service charge A cheese board with local specialities is included in the 'Child' price range. Up to the age of 4, the experience is free of charge