My Guide Website?
Walking Tour and typical Lunch in a private charming home40 Reviews
Explore Palermo's historical center of winding streets and sprawling piazzas on a guided private walking tour. End the tour with homemade lunch and Sicilian wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the streets and piazzas of Palermo, Sicily
- See famous churches such as the Baroque Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Tour Teatro Massimo, the third-largest opera house in Europe
- Visit the famous Capo and Vucciria markets
- Visit the Cathedral of Palermo
DescriptionWith its quaint, narrow streets and Arabic-influenced urban structure, Palermo is a city made for walking. Begin your private tour in the main square of Piazza Verdi, where you will meet your experienced, local guide. At the center of the square is Teatro Massimo, one of the largest opera houses in Europe. It is possible to visit the theater upon request and according to the schedule of the theater. Next, see Ruggero VII Street, named the Continue along the alleys and streets of the Arabic-influenced neighborhoods before arriving at the famous and lively Capo Market. Inside the market, marvel at the beautiful and ancient palazzos and the unique Church of the Immaculate Conception. Go inside to see its intricate Baroque monuments. Stop at the Cathedral and the many churches along Via Vittorio Emanuele. Next, arrive at Piazza Villena ( also named 4 courners ). Following the walking tour, your guide will lead you to a very charming private apartment inside an historical building of XVII century to enjoy a freshly prepared, homemade lunch with a selection of Sicilian wines and have a full and authentic experience.
IncludesLocal, experienced tour guide Traditional Sicilian lunch in a private home
- For religious sites, please wear clothing that adequately covers the body
- The Teatro Massimo and churches visited are usually open. Please note, the supplier is not at fault if any sites are closed
- Please note, this is a private tour of between 4-6 participants