My Guide Website?
Trapani: Half-Day Old Town Foodie Tour with Local Guide18 Reviews
Embark on a pleasant stroll through the streets of Trapani's picturesque historic district with a local guide. Discover the city's legends as you savor typical flavors and a glass of wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Catania: Agrigento and Piazza Armerina Full-Day Trip
- Piano Provenzana: Guided Mt. Etna Snowshoeing Trek
- Marsala: Winery Tour with Wine Tasting and Local Products
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Savor local culinary specialties while you stroll through the city center
- Immerse yourself in Trapani's rich history and legends while nibbling delights
- Talk with a local expert about the cultural heritage and history of Trapani
- Discover the unique flavors of Trapani's traditional cuisine and beverages
- Explore Trapani's historic city center on a guided walking tour
DescriptionGet a taste of Trapani's culture as you explore the historic city center on a guided walking tour, sampling local culinary specialties along the way. Immerse yourself in the city's history, legends, and enticing aromas with the guidance of a local expert. Begin when you meet your guide and venture to your first stop. Savor caponata or panelle as your appetizer, followed by the unique local pasta, Busiate alla Trapanese. Next, enjoy the flavors of traditional cous cous and Trapani's distinctive pizza. To conclude your culinary adventure, savor fresh granita and a glass of locally produced wine as you learn more about the area's rich cultural heritage and history from your guide.
IncludesWalking tour Local guide Food tastings Wine
- This tour requires good weather