My Guide Website?
Taormina: Kayak Coastal Tour to Isola Bella and Blue Grotto54 Reviews
Discover the unique and colorful sights of eastern Sicily's coast on a kayak tour in Taormina. Paddle to Isola Bella, the Blue Grotto, the Grotta degli Innamorati, and Fico Rock.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip
- You will experience a unique and fun adventure
- You will enjoy the beauty of the Sicilian sea from a unique perspective
- You will have all the necessary equipment at your disposal
DescriptionThen don't miss the opportunity to immerse yourself in this original excursion aboard a Kayak and discover the Marine Park of Taormina's Isola Bella. You will be provided with the necessary equipment to carry out the excursion and throughout the trip you will be accompanied by one of our qualified instructors. Starting from the beach of Giardini naxos, you will kick off your tour of about 2 hours; you will reach Isola Bella, the beautiful Blue Grotto, the Grotta degli Innamorati and the Fico rock. On hot days, you may be lucky enough to even spot dolphins swimming just a few meters away from you.
IncludesKayak excursion with qualified instructor Technical equipment (Kayak, paddle, life jacket).
- The tour takes about 2 hours but may vary depending on the physical condition of the participants
- Due to adverse weather conditions like wind or dangerous sea conditions, the tour may be postponed or canceled even an hour before the start time
- This tour is of medium difficulty and not suitable for those who cannot swim