My Guide Website?
Taormina: Half-Day Pizza Making Class162 Reviews
Learn how to create an authentic Italian pizza in this pizza-making class in Taormina. Enjoy a hands-on experience led by a qualified pizza chef as you make pizza dough and pick quality toppings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- Taste freshly made pizza, prepared by you, your friends, and family
- Discover the art of pizza dough, pizza sauce, and pizza toppings
- Tuck into your pizza at the table with a variety of beverages
- Get a certificate to confirm that you are a qualified pizza chef
- Enjoy a hands-on pizza making class in Taormina
DescriptionDiscover the secret to making an authentic Italian pizza at a half-day pizza making course in Taormina. Held in a pizzeria in the beautiful resort town, the class is led by a professional pizza maker, who will demonstrate how to prepare and bake a perfect pizza. Learn the basics of pizza preparation, following the simple advice and techniques demonstrated by your guide. Enjoy a hands-on experience as you discover how to make perfect pizza dough, get tips on what goes into a good pizza sauce, and hear how to have fun with pizza toppings. Learn the importance of a good wheat flour rich in gluten, water, and fresh yeast, discover how to stretch your dough, and how to transform it into something everyone will want to eat. Then, enjoy your pizzas for a complete meal that also includes mixed bruschetta, complimentary mineral water and soft drinks, and some local wine. Before you leave, your chef will present you with a pizza certificate to confirm that you are now a qualified pizza cook.
IncludesCooking ingredients Pizza cooking lesson with a pizza chef Lunch including bruschetta, water, soft drinks Pizza certification
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes