My Guide Website?
Taormina: Ancient Theater Entry Ticket and Guided Tour21 Reviews
Explore the Ancient Theater of Taormina, one of the largest buildings for shows in the Italian Peninsula. Discover the many wonders of this famous archaeological site.
- Immerse yourself in the past and learn the history of these ancient monuments
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Ancient Theater of Taormina
- Admire sweeping views of the surrounding landscape and sea
- Walk through the history of the Ancient Theater of Taormina
- See one of the largest buildings for shows in the Italian Peninsula
DescriptionVisit the Ancient Theater of Taormina with this guided tour and enjoy the added perk of skip-the-line entry privileges. Take a journey through the archaeological ruins and learn the history. Step back into the past with a visit to the Ancient Theater of Taormina. After the one of Syracusa, the Ancient Theater of Taormina is the largest building for shows in the Italian Peninsula. Learn about the Greek building that dates back to the 3rd-2nd century BCE. See how the Romans under Emperor Trajan and Hadrian changed the monument/ Discover the amphitheatre and orchestra, converted under Emperor Caracalla and hear tales of gladiator fights during this period.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket Guided tour
- You will need to pass a security check before entering the archaeological site
- Your ticket allows a single entry into the Ancient Theater of Taormina