My Guide Website?
Syracuse: Sicilian Street Food Hands-On Cooking Class21 Reviews
Learn the secrets of Sicilian cuisine during an interactive cooking lesson in Syracuse. Taste the street food you prepare, such as arancini and cannoli, along with a glass of local wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip
- Learn how to cook sicilian recipies
- Attend the cooking class
- Taste the dishes you have prepared
DescriptionA real Sicilian cooking experience awaits you in Syracuse. You will participate in a cooking class and learn the tricks of the trade. In Sicily it is important to gather relatives and friends around a traditional table, elegant and full of genuine food. You too will have the opportunity to do so, enjoying, through this cooking class, a cooking service together with chef Ettore. During the Cooking Class with tasting, you will learn how to cook traditional dishes in a simple way: the warmth of Sicily will wrap you with its colors, aromas and scents of ancient flavor. You will discover how family traditions and creativity are intertwined in the creation of tasty, homemade dishes. Seasonal, first choice and always locally sourced ingredients will make your meal of unique goodness. The lunch includes two courses: the famous Sicilian arancini and for dessert the renowned cannoli, both symbols of Sicilian gastronomy. The Cooking Class will be a sensory experience, pleasant, gratifying and above all satisfying. A local wine will be selected for you, to enhance and accompany the tasting of the dishes.
IncludesCooking class Tasting of products prepared with the chef Drinks (wine and water)
- When booking it is important to specify any allergies or intolerances Gluten free dishes are not available Not available on the following dates: December 8 - 13- 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 31 | January 1 - 2