My Guide Website?
Partinico: Historic Sicilian Vineyard & Wine Tasting Tour9 Reviews
Visit a historic winery, once owned by Frederik II of Swabia, nestled in the rolling hills of Palermo’s scenic countryside. Taste local wines and traditional Sicilian appetizers for brunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Taste local wines and products for brunch
- Enjoy aromatic plants, citrus groves and farm’s animals
- Walk through the family vineyards and olive groves
DescriptionVisit a historic winery set among the rolling hills of Palermo’s countryside and taste local wines and products for brunch. Begin your tour with a pleasant naturalistic walk throught vineyards, olive and citrus groves to discover colors and smell of the Sicilian countryside. Immersed in the vineyards of the winery, you will discover the cellar, a typical Sicilian baglio spreading over 600 square meters of land. Here your expert host will get to know the fascinating world of wine, tasting techniques and tools of peasant life.You will then continue through the winemaking area, the bottling area, and the refining room to follow the whole process of production. The most involving experience is tasting wines from the tanks and oak barrels. Conclude your experience with a brunch that will be served in the veranda overlooking the garden or in the tasting room of the cellar. On this occasion, you will sample 5 typical Sicilian appetizers accompanied by a fruity bouquet red wine and a fresh white wine typical of the hilly territory.
IncludesBrunch Wine tasting Guided tour
- Wine tastings are reserved for adults, as it is not allowed to serve alcohol to people under 18. Please report any food allergies and intolerances, or special needs in advance.