Palermo: Vintage Fiat 500 Sightseeing Tour22 Reviews
Drive a vintage Fiat 500 on a panoramic tour of Palermo and the surrounding region. Return to the past in a small, brightly-colored car as you explore the sights and tastes of the city.
- Visit the monuments of the historic center of Palermo in a vintage Fiat 500
- Admire the Teatro Massimo, the Cathedral, the Palazzo dei Normanni and La Zisa
- Walk inside 'Ballarò', the oldest market in Palermo
- Explore roads that are inaccessible to larger vehicles
DescriptionAfter rendezvousing with your guide at the meeting point, you'll head to the Piazza Giuseppe Verdi, the seat of the Teatro Massimo and the third largest theater in Europe — as well as a filming location for the Godfather Part 3. From there, follow your guide to the 'Cala', the oldest port of the city, before continuing to the characteristic 'Ballarò' markets. Inside these markets you'll have time to buy some souvenirs before you make your way back to your car. Resume your drive and admire the beautiful Cathedral and Palazzo dei Normanni. During the journey, you'll have time to stop to take pictures from the small interior of the cars. Walk around the beautiful gardens of La Zisa, a 12th-century palace built towards the end of the Norman Kingdom. Then, stop at one of the oldest bars in Palermo, where you can sample cannoli or cassata, two of Palermo's most famous treats. Your experience will involve all of the tastes, colors, and sounds that this region is renowned for, with the added bonus of experiencing it all in a novelty car, the Fiat 500.
IncludesCar rental Tour guide (if option selected) Insurance Fuel Entrance tickets for archaeological sites, villas and galleries Food and beverages
- Drivers must have experience driving cars with manual transmission, and be in possession of an international or European Union driver's license
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability