My Guide Website?
Palermo: Valley of the Temples and Scala dei Turchi Day Trip81 Reviews
Discover Valley of the Temples Park on a day trip from Palermo. Enjoy some time to explore the park at your leisure, and make a photo stop at the Scala dei Turchi cliff.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off from Palermo
- Enjoy 2 hours of free time to explore the Valley of the Temples
- Admire beautifully-preserved Ancient Greek architecture
- Visit the Temple of Concordia and the Temple of Hera Lacinia
- Snap photos of the stunning Scala dei Turchi
DescriptionDiscover the Valley of the Temples Park and the Scala dei Turchi on a day trip from Palermo. Stroll through the park and admire the stunning examples of Ancient Greek architecture, including the Temple of Concordia, one of the best-preserved Greek temples in the world. Start with pickup from your hotel in Palermo in the morning and drive along the road to Agrigento, enjoying the views of medieval castles along the way. Make a stop along the way where you can buy some coffee and Sicilian cannoli, or lunch to enjoy inside the Valley of the Temples. When you arrive at the site, enjoy around 2 hours to explore. Admire the beautifully preserved Ancient Greek temples, including the fascinating Temple of Concordia and Temple of Hera Lacinia. When the visit is over, enjoy a photo stop at Scala dei Turchi, a stunning white marl rock cliff face that contrasts with the turquoise ocean waters below. Relax on the journey back to Palermo, admiring the views of the southern coast of Sicily, with drop-off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (depending on option selected) Transportation Bottle of water Wi-Fi
- The entrance ticket to the Valley of the Temples isn't included. On the spot, you can choose between the entrance ticket and a guided tour