My Guide Website?
Palermo: Teatro Massimo Opera House Guided Tour254 Reviews
Take a guided tour of the Teatro Massimo, one of Palermo's most iconic buildings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a tour of this iconic Palermo building
- Explore the foyer, audidtorium and other opulent rooms
- Visit the stage and see how an opera is put on
- Dive into the highlights with the help of a guide (at available times)
DescriptionGet to know Palermo's famous opera house on this 40 minute guided tour. Explore the stunning auditorium and other rooms of the third largest opera house in Europe. Start your tour in the foyer. Admire the sculptures and bronze-decorated candelabra in this opulent place. Next, move to the auditorium and enjoy the golden stuccoes, wooden decorations, and features in velvet and glass. Visit the stage and see what happens to enable the staging of an opera. Admire the gorgeous royal box, as well as other areas like the Coat of Arms and Pompeian Rooms. Learn fascinating facts about the opera house, and enjoy breathtaking views of Palermo from the building's top.
IncludesGuided Tour of the Teatro Massimo Opera House
- The tour is available in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German
- Guided tour are available between 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM