My Guide Website?
Palermo storie e segreti: tour tra arte misteri e leggende8 Reviews
Explore Palermo through the history and art of its unique monuments, the colors and scents of its markets. I will reveal stories and secrets, places and mysteries of a unique city in the world.
- Visit the ancient Cathedral of Palermo and discover its unique architecture
- Admire the Teatro Massimo and hear the legend of its mysterious ghost
- Discover the events of the mysterious sect of the Beati Paoli
- Taste tasty street food in the ancient arab market 'del Capo'
- I will tell you the extraordinary story of the Florio family
DescriptionYou’ll get to see and admire in a few hours with a local tour guide the beauty of the Historic Center of Palermo with its impressive baroque churches, its aristocratic palaces between alleys, squares and arabic fairs. Dive in the unique atmosphere of this city with a real local, professional tour guide with lots of experience. We’ll go together and I’ll tell you amazing legends and myths about this extraordinary city, such as the ghost of Massimo theatre or the mysterious secret sect of Beati Paoli, the tragic love story of the baroness of Carini and the miraculous events of “santuzza” (Saint Rosalia, Palermo’s protectress). We’ll talk about cinema, “mafia”, literature and art, war and rebirth, everything in a Palermitan way. We will get trough the antique arabic Capo Market and you will, if you want to, taste the delicacies of palermitan street food (Let’s not forget that Palermo is one of the capitals across the world of street food). There will also be the sweets of “Pasticceria Siciliana” and its secret receipts kept for centuries by cloistered nuns. Come with us to see Palermo: Stories and secrets that no other guide will ever tell you!
IncludesTour guide in Italian; The possibility of free stops for food and drink tastings is foreseen; Entrance to the Cathedral; Small group walking tour; Excellent for cruise passengers as it is a short distance from the port: we provide all the necessary info and assistance;
- - The tour is in Italian; - A dress code is required to visit the cathedral: Women cannot wear shorts, miniskirts, and tops, Men cannot wear shorts, and tank tops. Bermudas and T-shirts are allowed. At the entrance of the cathedral, you can buy a light jacket (1€) to cover your shoulders and legs.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€29.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today