My Guide Website?
Palermo: Small Group Night Street Food Tour293 Reviews
Eat authentic street food and enjoy downtown Palermo on this nighttime walking food tour. Learn about Sicilian culture with a local guide and enjoy a glass of beer or wine as you snack on street food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Eat traditional street food and sip regional drinks
- Discover authentic local foodie establishments
- Learn about Sicilian culture and locals' daily life
- Meet the vendors and other travelers
- Get the best tips to enjoy Palermo like a local
DescriptionMeet your local guide at the main opera house and get to know the other travelers. You'll then walk through the streets before having a welcome toast. Enjoy a glass of fresh Sicilian wine and some interesting bites that you won't normally find in touristy places. On this tour, you'll get to know the real Palermo, its food, its people, and its secrets. Learn about the Sicilian lifestyle as you stroll towards the old port of Palermo. Stop at street food stalls in the heart of Vucciria and sample the best bites selected by your guide. You will get to try the famous spleen sandwich and hear some interesting facts about its origins. The small group allows for easy interaction with your guide and the rest of the group. Your guide will then show you hidden spots and discuss several topics during the walk, from history to art to social issues. Feel free to ask your guide whatever you want. The walk ends at the old port of Palermo for one last sweet treat, a Brioche with ice cream. This will be the memorable end to the tour and your last chance to get some tips to help you enjoy the rest of your stay as much as possible. MUST KNOW: local traditional street food is deliciously Fried, Fat and Full of carbs. We only offer what locals eat in the streets. Do not expect seafood and fine fresh produce. On this tour you will eat fritters, delis, pizzas, offal, local wine and beer. This tour is not recommended to picky eaters.
IncludesLicensed local guide Walking tour Street food samples (the amount of food provided replaces a full meal) 2 drinks (beer or wine) 1 seasonal dessert (gelato or cannoli)
- If there are any vegetarians or pescatarians, please inform us prior to the tour. This tour is not recommended to picky eaters or travelers on a low carb diet. Bottled water can be purchased at any shop along the route; it is recommended to bring your own bottle to try to reduce plastic waste Seats are not guaranteed in any of the food stops. This is a street food experience. There are no restaurants involved. Only, food stalls, delis, fast foods and bakeries.