My Guide Website?
Mt. Etna: Private Tour in 4x4 from Taormina
Ascend from beach level up to the extinct craters at 2,000 meters to discover the unique nature of the Mt. Etna Volcano and panoramic views from the Valley of Bove.
- Walk amongst lunar landscapes at a height of 2,000 meters
- Take in panoramic views of the Valley of Bove, the caldera of the ancient volcano
- Explore a lava cave, a natural underground tunnel formed by the lava flow
- Learn about the great lava casting of 1991-1993, the longest eruption of last century
DescriptionThis private adventure begins with hotel pick up from Taormina or Giardini Naxos. In the comfort of an air-conditioned, 4WD vehicle, take on regular and unpaved roads as you ascend to the extinct craters at an altitude of 2,000 meters. Break away from the classic tourist itineraries to discover unique panoramas enriched by stories and fun facts from your experienced guide. Walk amongst lunar landscapes on Europe's highest active volcano and UNESCO World Heritage Site and view the ancient lava flow, the Etna forest, Valley of Bove, and extinct craters. What's more, put on your helmet and headlamp, provided by your guide, and make your way through a long, underground tunnel, formed by the lava flow. To ascend the summit area at 3,0000 meters, you may purchase a cable car ticket on the spot. After a full day of touring, hotel drop-off is provided.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off from Taormina or Giardini Naxos Private transport in air-conditioned, 4WD vehicles Driver/guide Helmet and front lamp for cave visit Food and drinks Cable car ticket to summit (payable on the spot) Gratuities
- This is a private activity. Only your group will participate.
- Please send your hotel details upon booking to confirm pick up and drop-off.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now