My Guide Website?
Mount Etna: Half-Day Guided Tour and Hike91 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of Mount Etna, the tallest active volcano in Europe. Explore the mountain from the inside out with visits to craters and eruption sites.
- Witness the views of the Sicilian coastline from Mount Etna
- Explore the large craters and ancient lava flows
- Learn about the volcano and Sicily from your guide
- Walk to the site of the most recent eruption
- Enjoy a round-trip transfer from your accommodation
DescriptionReach 2000 meters above sea level as you journey up Mount Etna, the world’s largest active volcano. Explore Mount Etna’s lunar landscapes and discover its lateral craters. Enjoy the services of a specialized Etna guide, who will ensure you are both safe and well-informed throughout the hike. Hewar about all of the mountain's most interesting aspects as you explore the volcano. Continue on with a walk along a path that leads to the scene of the latest spectacular eruption. Your guide will share stories of this massive volcano that influences the daily habits and lives of local residents.
IncludesPickup and drop-off to and from your accommodation in Catania or the surrounding area Multilingual guide (Italian, French, English, Spanish, German, Russian
- Please let the local operator know if you have any health problems before booking the tour
- If your hotel is located outside the designated pickup area, please make sure you are able to reach Catania city for the start time of the activity, and that you have contacted the local operator to arrange a meeting point
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€59.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today