Mount Etna: Half-Day Guided Tour and Hike27 Reviews
Enjoy a guided half-day tour of Mount Etna, the tallest active volcano in Europe. Explore the mountain from the inside out with visits to craters and eruption sites.
- Enjoy the magnificent views of the Sicilian coastline from Mount Etna
- See large craters and old lava flows
- Learn about the volcanoe and Sicily from your knowledgable guide
- Enjoy rountrip transfer from you accommodations
DescriptionReach 2000 meters above sea level as you journey up Mount Etna, the world’s largest active volcano. Explore Mount Etna’s lunar landscapes and discover its lateral craters. Thanks to the guidance of a specialized Etna guide, you will be safe and well-informed of the mountain's most interesting aspects. Continue on with a walk along a path that leads to the scene of the latest spectacular eruption. Your guide will share stories of this massive volcano that influences the daily habits and lives of local residents.
IncludesPickup and drop-off to and from your accommodation in Catania or the surrounding area Multilingual guide (Italian, French, English, Spanish, German, Russian Pickup/drop-off outside the designated area (Catania)
- Please let the local operator know if you have any health problems before booking the tour
- If your hotel is located outside the designated pickup area, please make sure you are able to reach Catania city for the start time of the activity, and that you have contacted the local operator to arrange a meeting point
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability