My Guide Website?
Lipari: Boat Tour of Vulcano Island with Disembarkation Stop26 Reviews
Visit the beautiful island of Vulcano in the Aeolian Islands on a boat trip from Lipari. See the island from the sea and then disembark at the port for some free exploration time.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Enjoy a boat excursion around the island of Vulcano and the Vulcanello Peninsula
- Dock at the island for sightseeing or beach time
- Have a chance to climb to the top of the volcanic crater
DescriptionMeet your skipper in Lipari and embark on your trip around the island of Vulcano and the Vulcanello Peninsula. Admire the fantastic island from the sea and then sail around the peninsula. See the Grotta del Cavallo, the Piscina di Venere, and the Testa del Leone, before docking at the port on the island. Visit the nearby thermal mud lake and take a relaxing bath in its sulfurous waters. Enjoy a meal in the nearby village, visit the black sand beach, or climb up Vulcano to the crater to experience breathtaking views of the entire archipelago.
IncludesBoat excursion Stop on the island of Vulcano for free exploration
- Timetable and days may vary due to marine weather conditions
- The captain reserves the right to cancel the excursion if the weather conditions do not guarantee absolute safety
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please exchange the voucher for a boarding ticket
- At the moment, the thermal mud pool of Vulcano is closed to the public
- From April 01 to May 30 and from October 01 to October 30, there are no stops at the Horse Cave and Venus Pool
- The tour takes place in Italian, only general information will be provided in English