My Guide Website?
Lampedusa: Boat Cruise with Swimming Stops and Italian Lunch6 Reviews
Spend a fabulous seven hours touring hidden coves and secret beaches on a boat tour in Lampedusa. Plunge into the water of the natural pool at Tabaccara, and savor a delicious Italian lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Explore the blue sea and visit hidden gems off the beautiful coast of Lampedusa
- See Rabbit Island and dive into the water for a swim at Tabaccara saltwater pool
- Sail to hidden caves, secret coves, and pristine beaches to soak up the sunshine
- Dine in style aboard the boat and have an authentic Lampedusan tasting for lunch
- Eat delicious antipasto and feel the breeze on your face on the way back to port
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Lampedusa and visit the saltwater pool in Tabaccara. Check out Rabbit Island, French Cove, Creta Cove, and other renowned sites. Jump into the water for a swim, and dine on antipasto and other Italian delicacies in comfort aboard your boat in the afternoon. Go to the meeting point, then board the boat at 9:45 AM. Set sail to explore the best places in Lampedusa, including the well-known pool by the beach at Tabaccara. Go to Rabbit Island, famous for its beach where turtles lay their eggs. Marvel at the blue sea and amazing view. Also, see Chick Cove and Water Bay. Enjoy some swimming stops and visits to caves and inlets throughout the day. Eat lunch aboard the boat in the afternoon, and enjoy cannolini, fennel, antipasto, and fruit served with coffee. Finally, return to the starting point at 5:00 PM.
Includes7-hour boat cruise Lunch on the boat with appetizer, main course, and coffee Swimming stops
- This tour runs daily, weather permitting Remember to eat breakfast before the tour