Full-Day Etna and Taormina Combination Tour76 Reviews
Visit 2 of eastern Sicily's top attractions in a single day. Explore Mount Etna, Europe's highest volcano and Taormina, Pearl of the Mediterranean.
- Explore the surface of the most active volcano in Europe
- Enjoy a tour through magical landscapes
- Discover the art and history of the Pearl of the Mediterranean
DescriptionAt a height of 3,320 meters above sea level and a diameter of over 40 kilometers, Etna is the largest active volcano in Europe. Explore the volcano and the town of Taormina on a full-day tour. Visit Monti Rossi, responsible for the major eruption in 1669, and see a lava stone quarry. Take a short, moderate hike at Crateri Silvestri (2,000 meters above sea level). Put on a helmet and grab a flashlight to explore a lava tube. Stop at a 1992 eruption, taste local products and visit the village of Zafferana for lunch. Enjoy a walking tour along Taormina’s narrow streets, and see the Greek theater, the cathedral, the botanical garden and more.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transfers by air-conditioned car or minivan English speaking driver/guide Gas Parking fees Tolls Archaeological park/museums tour guides are not included Hotel accommodation Meals Tickets Anything not expressly mentioned as included
- Dress code: casual with comfortable shoes
- Entrance fees: Greek theater tickets not included
- Minimum required number of participants: 1
- Activities are subject to cancelation due to weather conditions
- Please note that discounts are available for groups
- Please note that visit of Taormina is on your own
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability