My Guide Website?
From Trapani: Erice Walking Tour and Local Products Tasting1 Reviews
Step back in time on a guided walking tour of the small medieval village of Erice on this tour from Trapani. Discover churches, antique stores, and flavors like mandola (almond sweets) and wine.
- Be transported back to medieval time as you stroll through the Erice town
- Discover the flavors of almond cakes
- Learn about the art of ceramics
- Learn about the ancient art of weaving the world-famous erice carpets
- Taking fantastic photos at scenic spots
DescriptionA walk among breathtaking views, through the cobblestone streets of this small medieval village, but of much older history, expertly accompanied to discover with anecdotes and stories all the history of this enchanted village and the people who have made Erice, also called the city of 100 churches, great over the centuries. Visiting a workshop that is still in production, one will discover the ancient tradition of ceramics and Erice carpets, a typical artifact of Erice's hand-woven and decorated , one of a kind. All this while tasting the famous almond sweets.
IncludesMeeting point pickup and drop-off Private transportation Tasting of local mandola and wine products Ticket Visit to the ceramics workshop Ticket Visit to historic ericini carpet workshop with ancient loom Panoramic view
- This tour will take place rain or shine You will walk to reach the duomo, the tower, the castle. There is no elevator.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€95.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today