My Guide Website?
From Taormina: Palermo and Cefalù Day Trip13 Reviews
Arriving in Palermo, discover the most important Arab-Norman monuments and a touch of local color with the typical market 'il Capo'. After lunch enjoy sightseeing by bus and a stop in Cefalù for a visit to the cathedral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- Discover the Arab-Norman monuments in beautiful Palermo
- Visit the typical, vibrant market 'il Capo'
- Explore the ancient town of Cefalù and its famous Cathedral
DescriptionThis excursion offers a true Sicilian travel experience, discover the most important Arab-Norman monuments such as the Martorana church, the Cathedral, the Quattro Canti, Piazza Bellini and the Piazza Pretoria. Experience the vibrant, local market il Capo, with its colorful fruit, vegetable and the fish market at the heart of the city. Palermo is Sicily's cultural, economic and touristic capital. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. See for yourself why numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings. Cefalù is a city and commune in the province of Palermo, located on the northern coast of Sicily, Italy on the Tyrrhenian Sea. Explore the Cathedral, started in 1131 in an Arab-Norman style architecture. Admire the exterior which is well preserved, and is largely decorated with interlacing pointed arches.
IncludesTransportation by coach Tour leader service on board Local guide service on spot VAT and taxes
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and suitable attire when visiting sacred sites