My Guide Website?
From Syracuse: Mount Etna Volcano Morning Trekking Tour
Adventure along Europe's highest active volcano as you take in the sights and stunning unique natural phenomena. Learn facts and history, then try traditional Sicilian delicacies from an organic farm.
- Journey along the highest peaks of Mount Etna and enjoy breathtaking views
- Marvel at stunning natural phenomena and take in the unforgettable scenery
- Learn fascinating history and facts about Mount Etna and the surrounding area
- Join in on the adventure as you help choose the route of the excursion
- Taste authentic Sicilian food from an organic farm, while on Mount Etna
DescriptionHike along the stunning Mount Etna, the tallest active volcano in Europe, and marvel at stunning views and natural phenomena. Enjoy traditional Sicilian treats near the end of the tour and learn fascinating history and facts from your guide. Begin your journey in Syracuse while heading towards Mount Etna on a scenic trek along the southern slope of Europe's highest active volcano. Marvel at scenic stopping points and points of interest along the way. Learn about many interesting facts about Mount Etna, such as the latest eruptions that characterize this volcano as one of the most active in Europe. Once you reach 2,000 meters above sea level at Rifugio Sapienza, you can trek around the stunning Crateri Silvestri cones. Finally, stop at an organic farm where there will be an opportunity to taste honey, oils, wines, and other authentic Sicilian delicacies.
IncludesTransportation to and from Syracuse Multilingual nature guide Tasting authentic Sicilian foods
- Adverse weather conditions may lead to the modification of the experience Please specify any allergies or intolerances when booking