My Guide Website?
From Syracuse: Mount Etna Guided Morning Hike & Food Tasting49 Reviews
Embark on a scenic guided hike of the imposing Mount Etna with a transfer from Syracuse. Explore the Silvestri Craters, marvel at a lava cave, and visit a traditional farm to taste local treats.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip
- Breathe in the fresh morning air as you walk up the beautiful Mount Etna
- Ride up on a minivan and hike to an altitude of 2000 meters
- Gaze at the famous Silvestri Craters or purchase the high altitude option
- Be mesmerized by a lava flow cave and learn about the history of the volcano
- Delight your palate with samples of local treats at a nearby traditional farm
DescriptionStart your day off right with a visit to the tallest active volcano in Europe. Admire majestic views from Mount Etna as you learn about this UNESCO World Heritage site. Step away from the crowds of Syracuse for a while to indulge in this incredible excursion in nature. Head over to the bottom of Mount Etna and ride by minivan to an altitude of 2000 meters, where your hike will begin. You can either explore the Silvestri Craters or choose to purchase the high-altitude option. From here, enjoy spectacular views of the unique natural environment. At the end of your hike, don some safety equipment to discover a lava flow cave and learn about its formation. Conclude your morning adventure by stopping at a traditional farm to sample some delicious local treats.
IncludesTransfer from Syracuse Tour guide Caving experience Helmet Food samples
- This activity involves a light level of physical exertion