My Guide Website?
From Syracuse: Mount Etna Guided Morning Hike & Food Tasting16 Reviews
Embark on a scenic guided hike of the imposing Mount Etna with a transfer from Syracuse. Explore the Silvestri Craters, marvel at a lava cave, and visit a traditional farm to taste local treats.
- Breathe in the fresh morning air as you walk up the beautiful Mount Etna
- Ride up on a convenient lift and hike to an altitude of at least 2000 meters
- Gaze at the famous Silvestri Craters or choose to climb up even higher
- Be mesmerized by a lava flow cave and learn about the history of the volcano
- Delight your palate with samples of local treats at a nearby traditional farm
DescriptionStart your day off right with a visit to the tallest active volcano in Europe. Admire majestic views from Mount Etna as you learn about this UNESCO World Heritage site. Step away from the crowds of Syracuse for a while to indulge in this incredible excursion in nature. Head over to the bottom of Mount Etna and ride a lift to an altitude of 2000 meters, where your hike will begin. You can either explore the Silvestri Craters or choose to climb up to a higher altitude. From here, enjoy spectacular views of the unique natural environment. At the end of your hike, don some safety equipment to discover a lava flow cave and learn about its formation. Conclude your morning adventure by stopping at a traditional farm to sample some delicious local treats.
IncludesTransfer from Syracuse Tour guide Lift ride Caving experience Safety equipment Food samples
- This activity involves easy physical activity.