My Guide Website?
From Syracuse: Mount Etna Guided Morning Hike & Food Tasting26 Reviews
Embark on a scenic guided hike of the imposing Mount Etna with a transfer from Syracuse. Explore the Silvestri Craters, marvel at a lava cave, and visit a traditional farm to taste local treats.
- Breathe in the fresh morning air as you walk up the beautiful Mount Etna
- Ride up on a minivan and hike to an altitude of 2000 meters
- Gaze at the famous Silvestri Craters or purchase the high altitude option
- Be mesmerized by a lava flow cave and learn about the history of the volcano
- Delight your palate with samples of local treats at a nearby traditional farm
DescriptionStart your day off right with a visit to the tallest active volcano in Europe. Admire majestic views from Mount Etna as you learn about this UNESCO World Heritage site. Step away from the crowds of Syracuse for a while to indulge in this incredible excursion in nature. Head over to the bottom of Mount Etna and ride by minivan to an altitude of 2000 meters, where your hike will begin. You can either explore the Silvestri Craters or choose to purchase the high-altitude option. From here, enjoy spectacular views of the unique natural environment. At the end of your hike, don some safety equipment to discover a lava flow cave and learn about its formation. Conclude your morning adventure by stopping at a traditional farm to sample some delicious local treats.
IncludesTransfer from Syracuse Tour guide Caving experience Helmet Food samples
- This activity involves a light level of physical exertion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€108.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today