My Guide Website?
From Catania: Guided Tour of Mount Etna and Taormina32 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of Mount Etna, the highest-located active volcano in Europe. Enjoy a guided tour of this unique landscape and make use of free time to explore Taormina at your leisure.
- Discover ancient volcano craters, lava caves, and breathtaking landscapes
- Benefit from free time to explore Taormina at your leisure
- Learn about Mount Etna from your guide as you explore its volcanic landscape
DescriptionBegin your Sicilian adventure with pickup from your hotel at 9 AM. Sit back and relax as you’re transported in comfort to a truly unique location, Mount Etna. Positioned above the convergent plate margin between the cities of Messina and Catania, Mount Etna is the highest-located active volcano in all of Europe. Learn about this fascinating volcano from your expert guide, and explore its ancient craters and lava caves with helmets and torches. Then move on to explore Taormina at your leisure without a guide. Discover one of the most pristine areas of Sicily, celebrated for its stunning natural landscapes, marine beauty, baroque and medieval monuments, and its quaint Greek theater.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Multilingual local guide Volcano tour Lava cave visit
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the lava cave visit and lunch are temporarily suspended. More time will be dedicated to hiking and sightseeing.
- The recommended clothing for this experience is hiking shoes and a windbreaker.