My Guide Website?
Favignana, Excursions by Dinghy from Marsala12 Reviews
Are you ready for a unique experience? A tourist adventure among the panoramas of the Egadi Islands, Favignana and Levanzo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Raggiungi le baie delle isole che sono inaccessibili alle barche più grandi
- Concediti un tuffo in una delle calette dell'isola
- Fai snorkeling in acque cristalline
- Typical Sicilian Food and Wine
- Speed Boat and Super Comfort with Sun protection
DescriptionTour Classic – Favignana Lunch and aperitif on board Full Day 09:00 – 18:00 - max 12 person on baord 09:00 – Boarding and departure form Marsala Starting from Marsala Tourist port, jetty “B”, at 10:00 o’clock to Favignana island. 10:30 – First stop “Cala Rossa” Cala Rossa is one of the most beautiful and suggestive seasides of Italy. The clear sea water is surrounded by a frame of cliffs and tuff quarries. 11:30 – Landing on Favignana’s island You’ll be caught by the beauty of the little Favignana’s port. It is possible to visit the “tonnare” and the archeological museum inside the former Florio palace. 13:30 - Lunch Tasting of “Pane Cunzato” prepared by our bakers and tipical sicilian products. 15:00 – Cala Azzurra Cala Azzurra is located in the southeastern part of the island and the name is taken from the blue color of the water. Perfect for snorkeling lovers. 16:00 – Cala Preveto Cala Preveto rises at the end of a valley and overlooks a crystalline sea of an intense blue. Perfect for enjoyng a relaxing time. 17:00 – Bue Marino Cala Bue is famous for its man-made caves. The seabed is rich og underwater life, perfect for diving and snorkeling lovers. This stop will be the perfect moment for tasting a good Prosecco. 17:30/18:00 – Arrival in Marsala PRICE INCLUDING: ● All fee ● Fuel ● Lunch and beverages ● Water ● Skipper ● Snorkeling equipment PRICE NOT INCLUDING ● Transfer from Hotel to Turistic Port A/R
IncludesTour Favignana Island on Boat Tasting of “Pane Cunzato” prepared by our bakers and tipical sicilian products. Perfect for snorkeling lovers. Overlooks a crystalline sea of an intense blue. This stop will be the perfect moment for tasting a good Prosecco. Snorkeling equipment Photos and video (which will be emailed to a group contact person).
- Communicate food intolerances to the manager.