My Guide Website?
Etna: Half-Day Mt Etna Mountain Bike Tour1 Reviews
This mountain bike tour will be accompanied by a certified mountain bike guide. You will discover Etna by cycling through lush woods and above lavic sandy hills.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Cycle on the volcano
- Explore a lava cave
- Sample local products
- Discover the local flora and fauna of Etna Park
DescriptionVisiting Mount Etna and the surrounding area by mountain bike is a unique experience that will give you the chance to see uncontaminated landscapes, between ancient lava flows and old craters, passing through oak and pine woods. The tour will start from the southern part of the Volcano, which in recent years has been hit by lava flows. This is one of the most beautiful sides of the volcano because during the tour it is possible to admire the contrast between the dark rocks and the vegetation (like the broad-leaved woods). On the path there are some alpine houses and a beautiful fracture cave 'Santa Barbara'. The climate of the region makes it possible for tours to operate all year around.
IncludesMultilingual guide Bike and helmet rental
- Suggested equipment is: windbreaker, tennis shoes, water, hat, and sunglasses.